Top glove technology thailand co ltd. Siew Bee Tong, MBA 2019-01-13

Top glove technology thailand co ltd Rating: 9,6/10 397 reviews

Top Glove Technology (Thailand) Company Limited ข้อมูลโดยย่อของบริษัท

top glove technology thailand co ltd

Director - Tg Fmt Sdn. We have already achieved our position as number 1 in the national market so we aim to expand our territory into the international stage. Director - Top Glove International Sdn. Malaysia suspended the recruitment of overseas workers in February, only to lift the freeze partially on new foreign labour hires in May to four sectors including manufacturing. Ulma International GmbH Top Quality Glove Sdn Sentienx Sdn. The company was born through a an integration of technology and Expertise Taiwan the abundance Thailand's natural rubber latex.

Next

Top Glove Corp. Bhd.

top glove technology thailand co ltd

Malaysia Top Quality Gloves Thailand Co. Tong is also on the board of 44 other companies. Please use our for more candid, lengthy, conversational and open discussion between one another. Director - Tg Medical Xinghua Co. Director - Top Quality Gloves Thailand Co. The company offers latex, nitrile, vinyl, surgical, household, cleanroom, cast polyethylene, industrial high risk, and thermoplastic elastomer gloves. Beijing Adventa Health Supplies Co.

Next

Top Glove to boost Thailand production as costs, risks in Malaysia rise

top glove technology thailand co ltd

The group rings up more than half of its sales in Europe and North America, but Top Glove believes demand for gloves in other regions, especially Asia, will continue to increase as populations grow. On the other hand, Japan market focuses on natural latex gloves and defects, the gloves must not have any trace of leakage. Kevenoll Do Brasil Produtos Medicos Hospitalares Ltda. They are aiming for 10% growth in revenue in the next financial year, he said. Top Glove Europe GmbH Tg Medical Putian Co.


Next

List of Latex Gloves companies in Thailand

top glove technology thailand co ltd

Great Glove Xing Hua Co. Director - Eastern Press Sdn. The company turns out 48 billion gloves a year, accounting for about a quarter of the global market. Design and setup for research laboratories, coordinate with project team on the setup planning and progress follow up. The important thing is who could provide better satisfaction for the customers.

Next

List of Latex Gloves companies in Thailand

top glove technology thailand co ltd

The sales expansion will cover 180 countries worldwide. Director - Tg Medical Putian Co. To save on energy costs, he keeps the air conditioning in his office set at a relatively toasty 25 C. Mercator Medical maintains a staff well-trained experienced engineers control personnel ensure our production always comply with. Director - Great Glove Xing Hua Co.

Next

Top Glove Suppliers

top glove technology thailand co ltd

They purchase our products and they might as well purchase the competitors or vice versa. Director - Kevenoll Do Brasil Produtos Medicos Hospitalares Ltda. The company was born throught an intrgration of technology expertise Taiwan the abundance Thailand's natural rubber latex. We support medical, dental, laboratory, veterinary and food market. Tg Medi Adventa Health Sdn. The ministry, which oversees the rubber sector, is instead seeking incentives for more mechanisation to cut reliance on foreign labour.

Next

Top Glove Corporation Berhad company : Shareholders, managers and business summary

top glove technology thailand co ltd

Top Glove is the world's largest natural rubber glove maker, exporting to over 195 countries. . Director - Top Quality Glove Sdn. Top Glove shares surged 200% last year. Founder of Top Glove Corp. The total share is comprised of 60% in medical sector and the other 40% in non-medical sector.


Next

Top Glove Corp. Bhd.

top glove technology thailand co ltd

The company was founded by Wee Chai Lim and Siew Bee Tong on July 9, 1991 and is headquartered in Shah Alam, Malaysia. Fourth quarter results of the company are expected to be announced next month. Gloves exported to each country require unique specifications. With nine factories under the company, we are totally committed to supply high. Has been producing high quality medical and industrial latex gloves from its factory in Chonburi, Thailand since 1988. Design and develop new innovative products to create new market trend and demand, manage product development from lab scale to pilot run. Director - Top Glove Engineering Sdn.

Next